Patterson: Nocioni Is Known As A Dirty Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Saturday night's game between the Clippers and the Bulls was a game of flagrant fouls, with three flagrant fouls being called, all involving the Bulls' Andres Nocioni.

Ruben Patterson, jostling for position with Nocioni, bumped hard into the Bulls' defender. Nocioni retaliated by collaring Patterson around his neck, picking up a flagrant foul.

"He should have got kicked out the game for that," Patterson said. "He went straight for my face. He's known as a dirty player."

Patterson approached Nocioni afterward, earning a technical foul, but was restrained by Kaman.

"I made a hard foul because he hit me with his elbow twice," Nocioni said.

Less than a minute later, Thomas picked up his own flagrant foul when he forearmed a driving Nocioni.

"I was always taught, you get hit, you hit back," Thomas said.

Dunleavy said there were better ways to respond, such as aggressive boxing out.

"It was a cheap flagrant foul if there is such a thing," he said. "It was like, 'Why even bother?' "

In the third, Kaman picked up his own flagrant on Nocioni, fouling him from behind. Kaman said he would protest the foul with the league.
Sounds like that was an intense game last night.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ruben Patterson is a <Censored>ing moron. He wanted Nocioni thrown out? He's the one who elbowed Nocioni hard in the face twice (before Nocioni even did anything). Then Noc fouls him, not really even that hard, but it was a flagarant and he tries to start <Censored>. This guy is a joke...

_roboy

Reaction score
The only time I don't watch a Clippers game and it seems very entertaining lol. Kaman and Thomas should've fouled harder cause Noc got 21 points on us..

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Patterson is a nobody. He had like a couple good games as a defender against Kobe then everyone thought he was the Kobe-stopper. He's really a mediocre player. Very limited on the offense, can't hit the open shots, only hits easy shots around the basket. Not a GREAT defender a good one but nothing to go on and rave about.

Sabbath

Reaction score
God, I hope the Clippers don't turn out to be like the Heat or Pistons when we play them.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
God, I hope the Clippers don't turn out to be like the Heat or Pistons when we play them.
The Heat knock you guys around a lot.
But that was mainly Posey.
The Pistons don't really foul you guys that hard.

Sabbath

Reaction score
The Heat knock you guys around a lot.
But that was mainly Posey.
The Pistons don't really foul you guys that hard.
If you don't consider Rip Hamilton fighting, getting thrown out and still fighting, or Rip grabbing Tyrus ankle and pulling him down in mid-air a hard foul then i don't know what is. not to mention the fact that Rasheed is always <Censored> about something.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If you don't consider Rip Hamilton fighting, getting thrown out and still fighting, or Rip grabbing Tyrus ankle and pulling him down in mid-air a hard foul then i don't know what is. not to mention the fact that Rasheed is always <Censored> about something.
That was just this year in one game give me more "hard fouls" the the Pistons have done to you other than Rasheed gets a tech and Rip gets a tech.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hmm, but we call Sheed and Rip dirty and many other things.... Double standard?
Umm... Nocioni didn't do anything... Patterson was the one who bowed him in the face twice. Tim Thomas and Chris Kaman also took shots at him... Nocioni really did nothing but foul Patterson after getting knocked in the face.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol did you even see the Bulls/Clips game?

BKS pretty much summed it up
any other player probably woulda done what Noch did

Sabbath

Reaction score
Did Nocioni get a technical foul? Did Nocioni grab Tyrus Thomas ankle and pull him down in mid-air? You know it is one thing to have a player that defends himself and plays a little dirty to motivate the team, it is another to have a team that plays like a bunch of gangsters that get into fights and do some of the dumbest things ever seen on an NBA court.

_roboy

Reaction score
LOL... Damn Clippers.. can't even keep a convo about themselves without people getting off track...

IMO Patterson has no right to say Nocioni should've got kicked out... as Tim Thomas says: you get hit you hit back... lol.

gocelts34

Reaction score
As long as Nocionni keeps puttin up points, I'm fine with whatever way he wants to play (he's on the fantasy team).

Sabbath

Reaction score
Good Song!!!!! Listen to what Noch says at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%