Ochocinco tweeting a challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
lol this is just great to read.... He cracks me up...

Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco figures to present a sizable problem for the Chicago Bears' defense Sunday, and their first challenge is to find a bulletin board big enough to contain all of his Twitter material.

Ochocinco, who is a prolific tweeter, sent several Bears messages Monday.
"Tell your defense I'm gonna run circles around them," Ochocinco tweeted to Bears quarterback Jay Cutler. "I'm mad we lost [Sunday to Houston], peanut [Charles] Tillman is gonna kiss da baby along with the rest."

Ochocinco explained during the HBO reality series "Hard Knocks" that "Kiss da baby" is an expression signifying the inevitability of his touchdown or great play.

Cutler then responded with this tweet: "it's only Monday. Already starting?
Ochocinco: "damit Jay I have to get a jump on yall, on a serious note tell Lovie to put Tillman on me all game with safety help, please!!!!"
Cutler: "Peanut on you with safety over top. You got it. Anything else you would like me to pass on?"
Ochocinco: "well after I embarass the secondary I want your jersey after game , that's all for now"
Cutler: "double coverage all game might be difficult. Don't you think?"

Ochocinco and Bears' defensive end Alex Brown also went back and forth about whether the Bears' defense would be able to stop the Bengals' offense:

Ochocinco to Brown: "get your db's on Twitter before Sunday , you have till tonight to reply or you gonna feel my wrath to!!"!
Brown: "lol my db's are ready and I have all the respect in the world for Carson but it's hard to complete passes from his back ;)"
Ochocinco: "hold up son,we don't give up sacks and I get open in 1.5 seconds,you won't make it past our tackles anyway, shut the front door"
Brown: "well if they don't give up sacks then why do u have to get open in 1.5 sec?"
Ochocinco: "that's how fast I am duh, go get your study film and watch me work on film , I'll sign it for you after you watch it!!!"
Brown: "uh oh they are trembling in their cleats lol we will be ready for you don't u worry it will be a good game for sure"

The veteran wideout also sent a message to ESPN NFL analyst Adam Schefter.

"I see you on TV, call the national guard now Adam, please, Peanut Tillman is gonna need all the help he can get!! Hurry," he wrote.

Ochocinco also called out for any other Bears players on Twitter to respond, and after finding a few of their account names, he started the trash talking.

To fullback Jason McKie: "dude don't bother getting dressed Sunday okay!!!!"

To defensive lineman Tommie Harris: "Tommie why are your db's scared of me, it's just a game , tell them to call me out on Wednesday"

To receiver Devin Hester: "Devin , wake up!!!"

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
To Ochocinco: Get a <Censored>ing life, god.

WCorpZ

Reaction score
lol without ochocinco games would just be a game, he wants to start a spark this sunday.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would <Censored> chad up if I was on the bears defense.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Haha typical chad. I like that Cutler & Brown responded to him knowing it`s just chad being chad.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
We all know what Ocho is capable of. He's more then capable of tearing up the Bears. I'm waiting for his breakout game. Carson hasn't had his yet either, hopefully it's this Sunday!

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Lions breakout game is this Sunday. They will get a BIG win in there BYE week this sunday. Actually, they have played well for missing all those players. They will get more W`s soon.

As for the Bengals, they have been making me mad when I do my picks. 1st week I picked Bengals, 3 of their 4 wins I didn`t pick them, and I picked them last sunday. I`m picking them this sunday too, hopefully they come through this time.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Lions breakout game is this Sunday. They will get a BIG win in there BYE week this sunday. Actually, they have played well for missing all those players. They will get more W`s soon.

As for the Bengals, they have been making me mad when I do my picks. 1st week I picked Bengals, 3 of their 4 wins I didn`t pick them, and I picked them last sunday. I`m picking them this sunday too, hopefully they come through this time.
Didn't see one play of the Lions-Packers game but I seen the score and seen Drew Stanton played which, generally isn't a very good sign. They are pretty special to get a win during their bye week because a lot of teams seem to lose on their bye week. As far as the Bengals I don't quite know what to expect now after Sunday. I don't think their defense is that bad and the funeral of Vikki Zimmer was during the week and I don't think they were very well prepared. Plus we had huge injuries and sucked from that point on. I'm confident they will win this Sunday but I don't know which Bengals team is going to show up, I surely hope it's the good Bengals.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Didn't see one play of the Lions-Packers game but I seen the score and seen Drew Stanton played which, generally isn't a very good sign. They are pretty special to get a win during their bye week because a lot of teams seem to lose on their bye week. As far as the Bengals I don't quite know what to expect now after Sunday. I don't think their defense is that bad and the funeral of Vikki Zimmer was during the week and I don't think they were very well prepared. Plus we had huge injuries and sucked from that point on. I'm confident they will win this Sunday but I don't know which Bengals team is going to show up, I surely hope it's the good Bengals.
Yeah. Stanton didn`t do all that bad actually. He looked pretty confident in the pocket. They actually played well. Sacked Rodgers 5 times, and stopped Packers to a FG on their last 4 drives. Otherwise it would`ve been 40+ to 0. They also didn`t have Calvin, Stafford, Dewayne White, 2 other starting D-lineman, and 2 offensive line starters were out. So, giving up 26 points with all that against them is pretty good. I`d say anyways.

Yeah, I saw that Odom is out for season which is a BIG blow to them, having 8 sacks on the season already. Too bad, because he was playing ridiculously good. Dont get 8 sacks in 6 games by accident. Chad had a nice game too. You never really know what you`ll get with the Bengals. They are capable of competing with the best in the league, but they dont always show it. I saw the Top 10 QB`s on ESPN and Carson is 10th. So, he`s getting some recognition that he deserves.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
We may see some Bear's defender crack Ochocinco just like Lewis did on Sunday.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol better hope the Bears don't do this to him like the Browns did when he had his "list" or whatever that was.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
We may see some Bear's defender crack Ochocinco just like Lewis did on Sunday.
Didn't bother Ochocinco at all. He got up instantly and wanted to get in Ray's face. They're buddies anyways.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Didn't bother Ochocinco at all. He got up instantly and wanted to get in Ray's face. They're buddies anyways.
Yeah. Ray is a good guy. One of my favorite LB`s in the League, mainly because of his intensity like that, but he doesn`t do anything to purposly injure people, or if he did, he would apologize for it. He`s just one of those good guys with a lot of intensity and love for the game. Just like Chad, but Chad shows off his intensity in a different way. Through trying to get players going and making sure they give him their best, so he can have a challenge every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%