Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
April 3, 2008 - 9:25 pm
Indianapolis Star -
Barack Obama has plans to replace the White House bowling alley with a basketball court, if he's elected in November.

"There's not only a chance (that he'll have one built), but it's a guarantee," Obama said Monday on WFNI 1070 The Fan.

The candidate described himself as "a slasher, a three, maybe a poor man's Scottie Pippen or Tayshaun Prince -- a guy like that without as much talent."
Funny, I guess he was a good player though. I seen him on the Trya Banks show and he was hitting some threes(keyword being some).

Although I don't want to see him as the prez(he'd be better off being Hillary's VP for 8 years then be prez for another 8). But that would be funny and cool.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haha thats whats up barack is the man! This dude is gonna but a court in the white house wow.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haha, that's pretty funny. I don't want to see him as President, but I would like to see that. And PugZee, that can't happen, he's already a presidential candidate and hasn't dropped out, he can't be her VP. Plus, these people already have their VP's chosen. But, I agree, it would be the best for him to gain experience.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haha, that's pretty funny. I don't want to see him as President, but I would like to see that. And PugZee, that can't happen, he's already a presidential candidate and hasn't dropped out, he can't be her VP. Plus, these people already have their VP's chosen. But, I agree, it would be the best for him to gain experience.
I know that can't happen anymore, but thats what should have happened. But there little beef got in the way(canidates don't even debate anymore they just put down the other canidates)
But the court would be funny.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know that can't happen anymore, but thats what should have happened. But there little beef got in the way(canidates don't even debate anymore they just put down the other canidates)
But the court would be funny.
Yep but I see the beef being influenced by their representatives telling them to do it, to spice things up. Anyways, imagine Bush coming back to visit and playing 1-on-1 with Obama, haha, I would pay to see that.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rob, they don't have their VP chosen yet... And they don't choose... The members of the party choose, but the Prez does have a say in it... Either way, neither Clinton nor Obama would accept anything less than victory.

It won't matter, because hopefully, McCain is in.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the loser of either the Democratic/Republican primary was put on for Vice President before.

monster

Reaction score
Rob, they don't have their VP chosen yet... And they don't choose... The members of the party choose, but the Prez does have a say in it... Either way, neither Clinton nor Obama would accept anything less than victory.

It won't matter, because hopefully, McCain is in.
eww, well, next 4 years will suck

Dennis Kuccinich FTW!!! Even though he dropped out

McCain, Clinton, Obama sucks....

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
eww, well, next 4 years will suck

Dennis Kuccinich FTW!!! Even though he dropped out

McCain, Clinton, Obama sucks....
Actually just Hilary sucks.

Georgie could probably ball Obama up. He seems like a hella tight guy to chill with, not so good of a president though.

monster

Reaction score
^^ Ya cause he partied all the time in High School to get 2.0 average in 9th 10th and 12 grade and 1.0 in 11th, and then got accepted to Yale (and you guys were arguing about Affirmative Action is is totally supposed to be a law right now)

so ya, him and his daughters are partiers

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^^ Ya cause he partied all the time in High School to get 2.0 average in 9th 10th and 12 grade and 1.0 in 11th, and then got accepted to Yale (and you guys were arguing about Affirmative Action is is totally supposed to be a law right now)

so ya, him and his daughters are partiers
Dude he didn't have that kind of grades.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can't take out the bowlin alley :eek: Bowling is sweet. He should keep the bowling alley and put a court in somewhere else.

But I think he should be more worried about how he is gonna get elected, and how he will help the US rather than worrying about staying in shape and having fun in the white house.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Barack is getting the White House ready for me!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean it's a cool idea I suppose, but why would he get rid of the bowling alley. So old, and legendary...

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean it's a cool idea I suppose, but why would he get rid of the bowling alley. So old, and legendary...
Who bowls any more? Other then the GODfather Jarrod.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love to bowl..

Just saying, it's like a trademark of the white house. He could build it somewhere else couldn't he?

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
That would be cool...think about a Federal Basketball Court rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%