Oakley's Car wash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Lol my brother was telling me a story the other day. One of his friends at college was wearing an Oakley's Car Wash shirt. When my brother asked him how he got it, this was the story.

My grandmother went to Oakley's Car Wash a few weeks ago and it turns out Charles Oakley was actually there for business.
She went up and talked to him. "Mr. Oakley. Many years ago when you played in the NBA I sent you numerous letters with photos of you hoping that you would sign them for my grandson. You never replied, and I want an apology. Charles Oakley replied, "Oh wow, I'm sorry mam. I used to get a lot of letters I'm terribly sorry I never responded. Let me make it up to you. Here's a signed Oakley's Car Wash T-Shirt. Her face turned upsidedown, a frown to a smile. "Why thank you Mr. Oakley. You are so kind. I'm gonig to give this to my grandson.
I think it's funny how he basically fixed the problem by giving her a t-shirt...
Here's some quotes about the Car Wash. - Alexander K. - Greatest carwash from the greatest basketball player ever.
With a basketball theme featuring classic New York Knicks moments, Oakley's Car Wash & Detail Centers have quickly gained a loyal following, along with recognition from the community and the car washing industry.
Oakley’s newest gas station and car wash in Brooklyn features an outdoor 50 ft. high LCD TV screen advertising special promotions, including: Ladies Day, Seniors Day, Lotto Day and Customer Reward Points with gas purchase. - Lol Ladies Day.
At least the car wash goes to fundraising and charity. Not important just made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%