NjNets15 2008 NBA MOCK DRAFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score

Welcome to the 2008 NBA Draft as brought to you by NjNets15

I will not go into much detail here with why I think each team will make this pick, but here is my guess for how the NBA Draft is going to go.

1. With the first pick in the NBA Draft, the Chicago Bulls Select Derrick Rose
2. With the second pick in the NBA Draft, the Miami Heat Select Michael Beasley
3. With the third pick in the NBA Draft, the Minnesota Timberwolves select Jerryd Bayless
4. With the fourth pick in the NBA Draft, the Seattle Supersonics select Kevin Love
5. With the fifth pick in the NBA Draft, the Memphis Grizzlies select OJ Mayo
6. With the sixth pick in the NBA Draft, the New York Knicks select DJ Augustine
7. With the seventh pick in the NBA Draft, the Los Angeles Clippers select Eric Gordon
8. With the eighth pick in the NBA Draft, the Milwaukee Bucks select Deandre Jordan
9. With the ninth pick in the NBA Draft, the Charlotte Bobcats select Brook Lopez
10. With the tenth pick in the NBA Draft, the New Jersey Nets select Russell Westbrook
11. With the eleventh pick in the NBA Draft, the Indiana Pacers select Marresse Speights
12. With the twelfth pick in the NBA Draft, the Sacramento Kings select Danillo Galinari
13. With the thirteenth pick in the NBA Draft, the Portland Trailblazers select Anthony Randolph
14. With the fourteenth pick in the NBA Draft, the Golden State Warriors select Joe Alexander
15. With the fifteenth pick in the NBA Draft, the Phoenix Suns select Donte Green
16. With the sixteenth pick in the NBA Draft, the Philadelphia 76ers select Darrell Arthur
17. With the seventeenth pick in the NBA Draft, the Toronto Raptors select Nicolas Batum
18. With the eighteenth pick in the NBA Draft, the Washington Wizards select Roy Hibbert
19. With the nineteenth pick in the NBA Draft, the Cleveland Cavaliers select Mario Chalmers
20. With the twentieth pick in the NBA Draft, the Denver Nuggets select JaVale McGee
21. With the twenty-first pick in the NBA Draft, the New Jersey Nets select Kosta Koufos
22. With the twenty-second pick in the NBA Draft, the Orlando Magic select Robin Lopez
23. With the twenty-third pick in the NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz select Brandon Rush
24. With the twenty-fourth pick in the NBA Draft, the Seattle Supersonics select Chris Douglas- Roberts
25. With the twenty-fifth pick in the NBA Draft, the Houston Rockets select Jason Thompson
26. With the twenty-sixth pick in the NBA Draft, the San Antonio Spurs select Serge Ibaka
27. With the twenty-seventh pick in the NBA Draft, the New Orleans Hornets select Ryan Anderson
28. With the twenty-eighth pick in the NBA Draft, the Memphis Grizzlies select Alexis Ajinca
29. With the twenty-ninth pick in the NBA Draft, the Detroit Pistons select Bill Walker
30. With the thirtieth pick in the NBA Draft, the Boston Celtics select Gary Forbes

The last 9 picks will be up soon.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JW why would the Bucks take Jordan if they already have Bogut and CV31?

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, Alexander will be 8th I think...

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
Good question Maple, I thought so because I think that Deandre Jordan is a HUGE gamble who could turn into a dominate big man or pan out into Stromile Swift, and I think the Bucks are ready to take that chance with him because they need someone besides Michael Redd that they can go to instantly.

ddog619

Reaction score
Raps dont need Batum they already got moon, delfino, kapano, graham, they all solid players, we neec C, we only got rasho and brezec, we shud get Hibbert, Lopez, or Koufous

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
Also some of these picks will change when draft picks get traded

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You really think the Kings will draft Gaillinari over Arthur?
Any reasoning?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Galinari has already said that he's going to only play in NJ or NY

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope, hes not welcome in Sacramento. LOL

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Galinari has already said that he's going to only play in NJ or NY

and Yi said he wouldn't play in Milwaukee, too.

all depends on the money and such.. but Galinari that late is a steal.. this kid looks phenomenal (though it is agains lesser competiton)

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah Gallinari pulled a Yi lol but so has so many other players this year. Mayo and Brook Lopez said the same thing.

But I like the Knicks pick, interesting having the T'Wolves picking Bayless, not to sure if their sold on Telfair as their starter.

But you said the Bucks need someone else to go to other then Redd, if thats so....Jordan isnt their guy, his offensive game isnt NBA level at any means, its going to take at least 3-4 years for him to develop a consistent offensive game.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
To be honest with you guys Ive seen both a little bit and to me, Kosta Koufos seems to be a MUCH better player than Gallinari

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry to be critical but I don't think the Cavs would even think about taking Chalmers. Right now they are working on long term deals for both Delonte West and Daniel Gibson, so I doubt we bring in anymore youthful Point Guards. We'd probably go for a big man considering we have two older guys in the PF/Center position with Ilguaskas and Ben Wallace.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry to be critical but I don't think the Cavs would even think about taking Chalmers. Right now they are working on long term deals for both Delonte West and Daniel Gibson, so I doubt we bring in anymore youthful Point Guards. We'd probably go for a big man considering we have two older guys in the PF/Center position with Ilguaskas and Ben Wallace.
Thats why I think, if Kosta's there Cavs will take him.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
elcheato your definitely right, that was probably the net fan in me thinking at the time haha

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
I really dislike Joe Alexander.
White players drafted by the Warriors mostly never work out.

Andris does because he is sexy.

We need a black guy who can shoot and has more tattoos then MapleLeaf's post count.

Speaking of ink, Monta Ellis is covered in tattoos now. ;o

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really dislike Joe Alexander.
White players drafted by the Warriors mostly never work out.

Andris does because he is sexy.

We need a black guy who can shoot and has more tattoos then MapleLeaf's post count.

Speaking of ink, Monta Ellis is covered in tattoos now. ;o
Got any pics of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%