Sean Williams
Brook Lopez

Free Agents
Desagna Diop
Bostjan Nachbar
Darrel Armstrong
Nenad Krstic
Mo Ager

I say we have to attack JR Smith in the free agency, it is a realistic player to go after and I think this team could actually compete in this weak eastern conference, sign him and stop being so conservative Mr. Thorn.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JR will get his offeres matched by Denver no matter what(unless it's a hge ammount). But if you offer he'd prolly accept, he is from NJ.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah the Nets have quietly "re-builded?" their team in 1 off-season. Their younger and will be a damn good team down the road.

You guys should put Yi at SF, and start Sean Williams and Brook Lopez

FLIP!

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yi will probably start over Swift

VC15

Reaction score
C- Lopez
PF- Yi
SF- Simmons
SG- Carter
PG- Harris

.loggie

Reaction score
i think theyll wait a little while before starting lopez but theyre looking pretty good besides the SF position

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah the Nets have quietly "re-builded?" their team in 1 off-season. Their younger and will be a damn good team down the road.

You guys should put Yi at SF, and start Sean Williams and Brook Lopez
I know you put those quotation marks and question mark there for a reason...
rebuilt

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
LOL guys I watch about 70 Net games a season, and I am telling you this team is not rebuilt yet, they have to put some stuff together before I can consider the team rebuilt, and knowing Lawrence Frank Stromile Swift is not even an option to start

bulls12

Reaction score
The Nets still don't look good enough on paper to convince anyone that they're going to make the playoffs. They better sign someone in FA or play with some chemistry or else they're not going to do any good.

VC15

Reaction score
The Nets still don't look good enough on paper
Of course they don't. We're still re-building, and it isn't all about names on paper. As a Bulls fan, you should know that better than anyone else here. The Nets are going for LeBron in 2010 and we need CAP space for that to happen.

bulls12

Reaction score
Of course they don't. We're still re-building, and it isn't all about names on paper. As a Bulls fan, you should know that better than anyone else here. The Nets are going for LeBron in 2010 and we need CAP space for that to happen.
Well I was basically responding to NjNets implying that the Nets could be a playoff team, but yeah I know what you mean about the Bulls. They look like they could make the ECF but they don't play with any leadership.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think the Nets will compete much this season if that's what you Nets fans are hopeing. Maybe in a few years, like...4.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
We won't compete for a championship by any means but I'm looking for something along the lines of a wizards season, make the playoffs and lose first round, but its a step up

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm cheering for the Nets actually. I've always been a closet fan of theirs. And I still love Devin Harris

VC15

Reaction score
We won't compete for a championship by any means but I'm looking for something along the lines of a wizards season, make the playoffs and lose first round, but its a step up
That's kind of what I was thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%