SG- Ray Allen
SF- Paul Pierce
PF- Kevin Garnett
C- Kendrick Perkins

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think LA has this. But I won't be watching.

But congrats to the NBA, they got what they wanted.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Go Celtics!!!!

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
I think Lakers got this one, could go to 7 games though.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As much as I wanted Detroit to win... I still cheered when Boston won. I wanted them so bad, I grew up on the final years of the Lakers/Celtics series in the late 80's. To see it again, two of my favorite players going at it in the end (Kobe/Pierce), the new Magic/Bird match up... I feel like a little kid again.

Lets do this...

Boston!

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How does the first post look I made?

:p

I could add more, I'm really bored

Whisper

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pierce is a fav of yours?
Yes sir.
He's a hometown guy from Inglewood. He was one of few reasons if not the only reason I even bothered to follow anything that had to do with Boston before this season. He fell off my list a little bit this year, but probably because Boston started winning again.

Plus he deserves his recognition, everyone is talking about KG and Allen making their impact on the team, especially KG. Muh man Pierce deserves his. It's just too bad he has to match up with the man with #24 on the chest. :)

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes sir.
He's a hometown guy from Inglewood. He was one of few reasons if not the only reason I even bothered to follow anything that had to do with Boston before this season. He fell off my list a little bit this year, but probably because Boston started winning again.

Plus he deserves his recognition, everyone is talking about KG and Allen making their impact on the team, especially KG. Muh man Pierce deserves his. It's just too bad he has to match up with the man with #24 on the chest. :)
Hey, I'm just glad someone outside Beantown knows/thinks that Pierce is actually good. I didn't even know anyone else liked him. I hear tons of people talk about him being overrated and I just think, with the exception of this year, "how can you be overrated on a team like the Celtics"

Whisper

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bing bang boom. CC's got it. The PG play will be the X factor.

I doubted Rondo a lot throughout the course of the season, even entering the playoffs, but skills are undeniable. He's going to be a pest.

djhipp

Reaction score
I think LA has this. But I won't be watching.

But congrats to the NBA, they got what they wanted.
Agreed. I like these teams both, but it pisses me off that they were the two to get there. I wanted atleast the Hornets, Magic, or Cavs to make it, and in the last round I was going for Detroit and San Antonio. So far every team I've been pulling for in the playoffs has lost and it really killed my interest.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I say Celtics in 7. It will be a very tough series and I hope my pick to win it all can continue.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
I got the Lakers in 5. I think they can steal game 2 in Boston and win 3 in a row at home.

-Torres-

The Truth
Reaction score
Hey, I'm just glad someone outside Beantown knows/thinks that Pierce is actually good. I didn't even know anyone else liked him. I hear tons of people talk about him being overrated and I just think, with the exception of this year, "how can you be overrated on a team like the Celtics"
Pierce is my favorite player along with CP3, and I'm not from Boston, of corse the Celtics have been my favorite team ever since I was like 10.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well I got LA winning of course.
its gonna be a fun series.
and if we lose, we could just pull out the old "We had no Bynum" card lol

bulls12

Reaction score
Well before this year, the Celtics were my 2nd favorite team, but the way KG and company played really makes me disappointed in them...

but I figure it'll be Lakers in 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%