NBA.com Rookie Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://aol.nba.com/rookies/rankings.html

The Bulls look like they have a pretty good rookie class this season... Aaron Gray is ranked at #5, Joakim Noah #10 and free agent signing Thomas Gardner is down in the Noteworthy section. The only rookie on the roster not mentioned is guard JamesOn Curry, but I still believe he can contribute as a backup PG/SG if somebody gets hurt. Look for Aaron Gray to get a competing against Tyrus Thomas, Joakim Noah and Joe Smith for the last spot in the starting rotation... He's been playing great ever since the Summer League, so he could be the Bulls answer to their low post problem (like I've been speculating since Draft Day)...

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Meh this is just preseason, but...

BELL-E-NELLY!

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Al Thornton at #1 woohoo. I like this guy he has been doing very well for the Clippers in the pre-season, and I think he'll do very well in the regular season to.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Happy to see Arron Afflalo in the noteworthy section. But no Javaris Crittenton!

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Horford at two well wait till he gets the starting spot

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Crittenton hasn't really done very well for LA. Some assists here a couple of points here, but nothing huge.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Crittenton hasn't really done very well for LA. Some assists here a couple of points here, but nothing huge.
Hes put up 15+ in a couple games. Even one game outscoring Kobe...

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well either Kobe didn't play much or he was passing a lot (shocker) but I think I only remember him scoring in double digits two or three times. But I think he will fit in well with their system, he picks up the pace of the game, and provides energy off the bench.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well technically they don't, but its good for the guys to get out there and play and give a chance to people to make the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%