Nash eyeing Suns, Knicks, Raptors in 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
In an interview with NBC sports correspondent Graham Bensinger, Nash talked about his prospects when his contract with the Suns expires after the 2009-10 season. "There's a few situations out there that would be attractive, so I feel fortunate that there could be some possibilities for me," Nash said. "One would be for me to stay here in Phoenix. I've had a great 4 1/2 years here. New York, obviously, is our off-season home, so we love the city. It's a basketball mecca. Mike D'Antoni is there so there's a lot of attractive variables. And then Toronto, to go back to Canada to play for the home team, so to speak. "I feel good that one of those three could really be a really strong possibility. Like I said, Phoenix would be the natural choice, just because I've been here and enjoyed success here and really feel at home here." ash said Tuesday that he did not intend to make it sound as if he was narrowing his options but was mentioning teams who will have salary-cap space.

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
He'll prolly stay in Phoenix but if anything he'd prolly go to N.Y instead of Toronto

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's Canadien though so I think it's a pretty good possibility.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dont want him in NY.

Nash isnt getting younger, or better for that matter. His back has bothered him latley more then ever. So I dont see him being very effective come 2010. Unless we're able to draft Jennings or Rubio (if he decides to come out) I dont think we need him.

I wouldnt oppose it, if he takes a pay cut so we can still sign two all-stars, but still....

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
He'll end up still on the Sun's. But if Raptors show him as much money as the Suns, he'll be playin in Toronto.

FLIP!

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We already got Calderon

but remember our GM is former Suns GM so you never now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%