My Moves to improve the Nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
I think the Nets need a big change, and need it now, not when the deadline comes because by then it may be too late to come back. I have 3 moves I think if they made, an eastern conference finals appearance this year or next is very possible.

1st move- Fire Lawrence Frank... honestly watching games he doesn't know when to play zone or man to man, and he doesn't utilize the teams biggest weapons at times. My pick for the replacement is Mark Jackson, he has a great basketball IQ and knows the Nets very well being an announcer for the YES network for the past few years.

2. Trade Jason Kidd- This isn't only for the Nets but more for Jason Kidd because he deserves a championship and he isn't going to get one on this team, it's not fair to him to keep him in this situation after all he did for the team, here is my trade for him- http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/trad...p;te=&cash=

3. Trade Vince Carter- NOW before he loses whatever trade value he still has, he is falling quickly and the nets need some younger guys in the lineup that bring energy and not just fade away jumpers, here is my trade with Vince- http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/trad...p;te=&cash=

The main points of these trades are to get some energy with the team and make the offense more based around running, and around Jefferson who is a better offense player than Carter, here is what the roster would look like with these moves-

Malik Allen
Darrell Armstrong
Josh Boone
Mike Conley Jr.
Pau Gasol
Jason Collins
Richard Jefferson
Trevor Ariza
Lamar Odom
Nenad Krstic
Bostjan Nacbar
Marcus Williams
Sean Williams

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like the trade ideas a lot. And yes the Nets need to make some moves, but I doubt they will make both trades.

I'd like to see Devin Harris in NJ as well.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gasol
Odom
Jefferson
---
Conley

That's beastly.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
I don't think either of these trades are going to happen. Conley won't get traded during his rookie season when he was picked 4th overall. Yes both of these trades would improve the Nets no doubt, but neither will happen. Odom won't get traded for Kidd nor will Arzia. I think the Lakers think they can win with what they have anyway.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Like the ideas but I doubt the Nets do these...Even though Kidd wants a trade I doubt they make one,But he has the best chance at being traded.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
why on earth would the Lakers trade Ariza?
we are already short on 3's (Vlad/Luke = bleh)
LO i could understand though

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
J-Kidd to Dallas makes more sense then J-Kidd to Lakers IMO

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
Id say so too ML but the salaries don't work on a trade including anyone but Dirk pretty much unless the Mavs gave up Josh Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%