The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Athletes doing dumb stuff:
Michael Beasley

SMFH

Tigers94

Reaction score
Ohh. Next to the 7 up bottle? I thought that was the big deal and I was like wtf its a bottle.. Haha I feel dumb.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Everyone in pro sports smokes weed, so it's no biggie. But like Macken said, at least move it or take a pic in a different room.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not everyone but Id say a fairly high amount do

Tigers I thought you were being sarcastic lol

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's prolly got some cough syrup in that 7up.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Heat forward Michael Beasley has taken down his Twitter page for the second time in less than a month.

His latest account, GorillaBeas, was removed from the social networking site sometime overnight Saturday.

Shortly before his account disappeared, Beasley posted a picture of his new back tattoo. It caused a stir because two plastic bags appear on the floor in the background of the shot.

It's hard to make out exactly what is in the baggies, but many outlets are speculating that they contained marijuana.

Beasley made a few frustrated posts prior to taking down his page:

"Y do I feel like the whole world is against me!!!!!!! Back on my FTW!!!!! I can't win for losin!!!!!!!!!!"

"Feelin like it's not worth livin!!!!!!! I'm done"

"not feelin this at all!!!!!"

Via South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Michael Beasley checked into an unidentified Houston rehabilitation hospital over the weekend, multiple sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Sources said the Heat encouraged Beasley to check into the facility to address possible substance and psychological issues. He is expected to spend time with former NBA player and coach John Lucas, who is renown for his success in working with troubled players.

When reached Monday morning, Miami Heat spokesman Tim Donovan declined comment. An NBA spokesman also declined comment.

Beasley’s admission comes after a handful of disturbing Twitter posts were attributed to him on Friday afternoon.

Via Yahoo!

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The world is against him because he is an idiot and posted the pic?

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not shocked at all by this dude is a weedhead. I remember hearing whispers that at the all american games in hs he would bring a ounce of weed there.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
seeing this im not shocked. i mean just look at him and his eyes, he looks like he's always high

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He looks and sounds like he drinks lean.

Nucker

gms
Reaction score
Tired of all this drama <Censored> happening in the NBA.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Michael Beasley Sr. made a series of radio appearances on Tuesday morning, revealing some details about his son.

Heat forward Michael Beasley entered into a rehab facility over the weekend for possible substance and psychological issues.

"It went from being fun to a job now," Beasley Sr. said of his son's basketball transformation after being the second overall pick. "So I think the demands of playing 82 games, making appearances, I think is taking a toll on him.

"I was surprised, because I didn't know that it was to this extent."

Beasley Sr. also mentioned the stress that comes along with fatherhood. His son's first daughter, Mikaiya, who was born in May.

"I think it's the overwhelming responsibility of being a father. I think that caught up to him," he said. "He's a new father and I think the overwhelming responsibility is probably catching up with him.

"I know he's under a little stress."

Beasley is not able to have visitors or even speak with anyone outside of the rehab facility currently.

The forward's father is also trying to clarifying reports that Beasley has problems with marijuana. A photo posted on his Twitter page, which has since been removed, appeared to contain baggies of pot in the background.

"I talked to some people and Mike wasn't using marijuana," he said. "I think whoever took that picture was using it or had it in their presence and he was just getting a tattoo. From my understanding, he wasn't getting high or he didn't test positive for no drugs or anything.

"Whose place he was in giving the tattoo, that was theirs. I believe him that it wasn't his, because he passed his urine [test] and everything, so that was just something that somebody else had."

Via South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
F these guys and their problems.

I'd love to be making millions just to play a game.
who cares if they hate you, you're still getting paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%