More Shaq Blah Blah Blah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shaq on Magic center Dwight Howard taking on the Superman persona: "Doesn't bother me. I can't be impressed by something I invented in '92. I mean, you look at what he is doing, I've been there and done that. Every street he is driving down in Orlando, I have been on that street. Every night club, every restaurant, I have been there and done that. Until he wins three, four championships, then we can talk about him. But right now, he is just like every other big guy. You can run and jump, but you haven't won yet." Sporting News

Shaq on the best teammates he's played with: "Most ferocious was Kobe. Fiercest, most competitive, it was Kobe. D-Wade is second after that. I always played with great shooters. The best secret weapons I ever had were Brian Shaw, Robert Horry and James Posey. Without those guys, I probably would have had one championship instead of four." Sporting News

Shaq on his plan to help with mortgages in Orlando: "What we're doing is buying houses with bad mortgages in the area, and fixing up the house and then selling it back. It's not going in and flipping houses for all kinds of money. It's not about money. We're trying to buy homes from people who are in bad mortgages, give them the fair price for it, then either sell it back to them at a good mortgage or sell it to someone else. We want to help people avoid getting foreclosed and getting kicked out on the street." Sporting News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%