Miles wants to be activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
New York Post -
The New York Post is reporting that Darius Miles' agent, Jeff Wechsler, is making a strong push for the Blazers to activate him.

Miles had microfracture surgery in November of 2006.
REAL GM

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
I hope he does. I used to be a big fan of his when he came out of HS. Sadly he just hasn't gotten up to his potential. He had amazing athleticism.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope he does to, he played pretty well before his injury, but will he be the same? Who knows? STAT came back pretty good. I like Miles, and he would be a nice help for the Blazers if he stays healthy.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope he does to, he played pretty well before his injury, but will he be the same? Who knows? STAT came back pretty good. I like Miles, and he would be a nice help for the Blazers if he stays healthy.
I love Darius but what the Blazers have going right now could be in jepordy if they play him...I'd trade him for some picks and maybe an expiring or something.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love Darius but what the Blazers have going right now could be in jepordy if they play him...I'd trade him for some picks and maybe an expiring or something.
Possibly, but he could also help out, he could be a strong bench player right behind Outlaw.

.loggie

Reaction score
Man, I forgot about him he was in the L. I think he can still make a comeback if he wanted to but as PugZee said, it is risky.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He'd be a big help, but I dont see him getting much playing time. With Webster starting and Outlaw contendind for 6th man of the year. I say trade him, why jeopardize the chemistry they have going on right now?

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope he does. I used to be a big fan of his when he came out of HS. Sadly he just hasn't gotten up to his potential. He had amazing athleticism.
I agree. his athletic ability was craqzy. i mean he could touch rim in 3rd grade and jam in 5th grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%