Michael Vick Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albino

Reaction score
Michael Vick claims that he is close to signing a deal with an NFL team, so what are your guesses, where will Vick sign? I say San Francisco 49ers for some reason. :headsmack:

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I heard he was close to signing, no word on if it was with an NFL team. But I swear I was thinking the 49ers too lol.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The idea that Michael Vick(notes) could land in Seattle has been mentioned to me by multiple league sources over the past couple of days.

From what I’ve heard, new Seattle Seahawks head coach Jim Mora had a great relationship with Vick while the two were in Atlanta – despite the negative reports circulating through the rumor mill right now – and that he actually “cares” about the former Falcon and his future. I’ve also been told that, from a public relations standpoint, Seattle would offer Vick some protection from the media since it isn’t a city that draws the kind of overwhelming national attention as a Dallas or a Pittsburgh.

Time to throw the Seahawks into the ring for Vick’s services? Today, Vick said he’s “getting close” to signing with a team, so we should soon know where this story leads.
Ive also heard the Ravens where interested.

So much for all that "Nobody will sign him" talk

Albino

Reaction score
I still would love to see him in a Cleveland Browns uniform doing what he does best in front of the Dawg Pound, that would just be too awesome.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So much for all that "Nobody will sign him" talk
So far, all you've got is sources and speculation. You can say that when & if he is signed.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Browns have focused on signing smart, educated players who don't step out of line this season. Vick doesn't fit that mold.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He said himself he's close to signing with a team. If thats not a reliable source then I dont know what is.

All the speculation has been what team, the when is just in a matter of time.

Albino

Reaction score
Any player with an ounce of talent should be looked at by the Cleveland Browns, I feel sorry for those that live there and get let down by every one of their teams year after year.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Any player with an ounce of talent should be looked at by the Cleveland Browns, I feel sorry for those that live there and get let down by every one of their teams year after year.
We want talent, but we don't want to do what we did before and sign some one like Stallworth.. Or have a Plaxico Burress.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He said himself he's close to signing with a team. If thats not a reliable source then I dont know what is.

All the speculation has been what team, the when is just in a matter of time.
Ask Roger Goodell about how reliable of a source Vick is.

Albino

Reaction score
I'm amazed that Vick served what two years for his actions against dogs yet Stallworth serves 28 days in jail for driving drunk and killing a human being? Yes I'm aware that he is under house arrest for two years or something like that but come on 28 days for what he did is not right!

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
STOP FREAKING SUGGESTING THE VIKINGS!!!

Cejis33

Serve the Servants
Reaction score
guarented its the pats

imagine this, brady in the pocket, vick used as a second qb... he takes over the TE position and brady can either throw the ball, pass the ball to maroney to run, flip it to vick to throw for flip it to vick to run....

thats essentialialy instopable, they will just march up the field

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
from rotoworld
In an interview with Sirius NFL Radio, Patriots owner Robert Kraft said he's not interested in Michael Vick.
Asked Craft: "Why would we ever want to do anything to take (Brady) off the field?" SI's Peter King hears that Bill Belichick is "comfortable" with Kevin O'Connell as Tom Brady's backup. NBCSports.com's Tom Curran reported yesterday that Vick doesn't fit the Patriots offense or Kraft's marketing plans.
also

The Patriots are confirming that Michael Vick was not in Foxboro on Friday.
The Miami Herald's Jeff Darlington upped the ante late Friday afternoon, citing two "reliable" NFL sources who reported that Vick was working out for the Pats as of 3:30 p.m. Darlington has since backed off his report. The Pats' denial comes after NFL insiders Tom Curran, Adam Schefter and Peter King had shot down the story. Jul. 31 - 5:27 pm et

Tigers94

Reaction score
guarented its the pats

imagine this, brady in the pocket, vick used as a second qb... he takes over the TE position and brady can either throw the ball, pass the ball to maroney to run, flip it to vick to throw for flip it to vick to run....

thats essentialialy instopable, they will just march up the field
Vick as a tight end who will run and throw, not catch? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%