Michael Jordan Wondering Why He Wasn't In NBA Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadez

Reaction score
HIGHLAND PARK, IL—After finding his old Super Nintendo in a routine cleaning of his attic, basketball great Michael Jordan was stunned to find that he did not appear as a playable character in the 1993 game "NBA Jam" and was at a loss to explain why. "I don't understand. I'm Michael Jordan, I should be in that game," said Jordan who had no success finding his likeness in the Arcade, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Game Boy or Game Gear versions. "Scottie being there makes sense, but Horace Grant? Seriously? And how can Tom Gugliotta be in this game and not me? I could swear they paid me a $100 million licensing fee." Jordan then popped in a copy of "Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City" and played for ten minutes before tossing the controller on the table and taking a nap
[ LINK IS HERE ]

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
$100 million dollar licensing fee is way too much for his likeness to appear in a damn video game anyways

NBA Jam was dope though

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
$100 million licensing fee, that is why he isn't in NBA Live/2k

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Got damn...thats alot of change

Shadez

Reaction score
I'm sure he knows why but it was kinda funny how he was bustin Horace Grant and Tom Gugliotta's balls. Could you imagine how sick a Jordan/Pippen combo would have been on the game.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
$100 million licensing fee, that is why he isn't in NBA Live/2k
Yup, that pretty much explains it. Although it would be awesome if he was on this years live and 2k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%