Miami Trying To Trade For Point Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Heat claim that they are looking to add a point guard through a trade, not via free agency.

The Miami Herald has reported that the Heat have spoken to the Nets about both Rafer Alston and Keyon Dooling. As of Wednesday nothing had materialized, but the door has been left open for further talks. Both Alston and Dooling have played for the Heat in the past.

Via Miami Herald

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I honestly think NJ should send Skip to another team where he will start. Skip has became a good starting PG in this league and should play for a better team... Miami be nice to see him again.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I honestly think NJ should send Skip to another team where he will start. Skip has became a good starting PG in this league and should play for a better team... Miami be nice to see him again.
The Heat claim that they are looking to add a point guard through a trade, not via free agency.

The Miami Herald has reported that the Heat have spoken to the Nets about both Rafer Alston and Keyon Dooling.

As of Wednesday nothing had materialized, but the door has been left open for further talks. Both Alston and Dooling have played for the Heat in the past.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know RIPPY but I am outta my posting swag.
4 mos away is really hurting my contribution here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%