Miami and Toronto deal on or off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
League sources indicate that the Heat are looking to acquire Jamario Moon in the rumored trade that would center around Jermaine O'Neal and Shawn Marion.

The New York Daily News has reported that the two teams have swapped medical records for both O'Neal and Marion.

Both players are struggling with injuries currently. O'Neal is bothered by a sore knee, and Marion has missed games with a groin injury.
The Raptors have moved Jermaine O'Neal to the bench, and GM Bryan Colangelo must decide before the Feb. 19 trade deadline if he's willing to keep him there.

"There's always a chance," O'Neal said of possibly being moved.

O'Neal played just 22 minutes against Sacramento on Sunday night as he teamed with Chris Bosh and Andrea Bargnani to dominate the paint.

"He's a veteran player," Coach Jay Triano said of O'Neal. "He'll come off the bench and still contribute for us. I like our rotation right now."

.loggie

Reaction score
we always look really good against the bad teams but we cant perform against good teams
jermaine posted a double-double last night
anyway on topic, i hate to see jamario moon becauses hes freakishly athletic and has a lot of potential if he wouldnt settle for jumpers all the time
but if we have to deal him to get shawn then im fine with that

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wouldnt Jermaine Oniel put them over the luxury tax? He has a 23m player option next season.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just find it amazing how they trade for him in the offseason, then trade him before one season is even done. Its just incredibly bad scouting.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How about the Heat trading for Marion last season, and now he's having his worst season yet and finds himself on the trading block?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JO wasn't always soft, he just was never a bruiser.
He is the "new breed" power post player, they cantake you off the block and shoot from 28 feet out(i.e Dirk and Sheed).
But he is soft now, mainly cuz he is so far from the old JO.

loggie, to say Jamario has a lot of potential is stupid, he is like 30 and is in his 2nd year, he won't be getting much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%