Marbury Calling It A Career?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Stephon Marbury posted a few comments on his Twitter page Monday that may indicate he's ready to call it a career.

Perhaps frustrated by the lack of interest he has drawn on the free agent market, Marbury pointed to the years he's spent in the NBA and the millions that he's earned.

"Basketball is just a game. I will say it again. 14 years 250 million. Hold that. I'm good. Thank you Jesus for the blessing. Thanks NBA," Marbury wrote late Monday night.

Via RealGM Staff Report
$250 Million! DAMN!

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No one was going to sign him, so the NBA called it quits for him.

uwp

Reaction score
He already put himself in enough trouble. Good riddance.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
When you do what he did on ustream for a couple of days, you know that you're done.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A day after stirring up talks of retirement with an ambiguous message on Twitter, Stephon Marbury laughed off the notion of calling it quits.

On Wednesday he responded to the rumors with the following Tweet:

“Retire. LOL. They need for you to think I’m going to do that because they know I’m focused and ready to play this year count me in for 5 yrs”

The speculation was sparked after Marbury posted, “Basketball is just a game. I will say it again. 14 years 250 million. Hold that. I’m good.. Thank you jesus for the blessing. Thanks NBA” on Tuesday night.

If Marbury is still committed to playing basketball, the question is, who will commit to him?
Who would even take a chance on him? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%