Magic Set To Look At Dorsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
From espn.com
The Orlando Magic are set to take a long look at draft prospect Joey Dorsey, according to Florida Today.

The 6-foot-9, 265-pound Dorsey is hoping to prove during this week's pre-draft camp that he can transfer his interior dominance into the NBA.

"I told my agent that I want to face everybody who is being picked ahead of me in the draft in a workout," boasted the 24-year-old Dorsey. "I want to show everybody that I can play. I came down to the pre-draft camp to play against some of the best guys. But when I got here I didn't see those guys on the list, and I got (mad). Those guys can't run from me if they're already in a workout, and I get in it."

"It would be great me and Dwight Howard playing together," Dorsey said of the possibility of playing alongside Howard in Orlando. "We're both really athletic and like to block shots, so we could be great together."

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This would be a good move for the Magic, I think Dorsey will prove to be one of this years steals.

But the only thing is matching him down low with Howard, niether has a consistent offensive post game yet, but since Ewing will stay, Im sure they both will do just fine.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
This might be a good move, Dorsey is a good defender and our biggest problem this year was defending PFs...

.loggie

Reaction score
this is a good idea, i think they could also probably snag jason thompson or jj hickson but id say dorsey is the best option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%