LJ wants out........again

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
From profootballtalk.com
As the Kansas City Chiefs prepare for a major offseason overhaul of the front office and, possibly, the entire coaching staff, one of the team’s few star players has made it clear that he wants out of town.

“It has everything to do with the environment,” running back Larry Johnson said after Sunday’s season-ending loss to the Bengals. ”The city is tired of me, and the organization and I have run our course together. It’s time to move on for me. There could be 100 changes. It’s time for me to go.”

Johnson should have considered this reality before holding out in 2007 for a big-money deal. The cap hit associated with dumping Johnson might be more than the team is willing to absorb.

The 2003 first-round draft pick, whom many regarded as a potential problem coming out of Penn State, became a star after several years of riding the pine.

But he’s been nothing but trouble since getting paid. Injuries marred his first year after getting that high-end contract, and a string of off-field incidents involving alleged misconduct against women finally caught up with him earlier this year.

And, as a result, there’s a very real question as to whether anyone else will want him.
First job by the new GM after firing Herm is make sure you trade LJ. I'm tired of his cancer, and he demands a trade like 2-3 times a year.

At this point, I'd seriously take a very late draft pick for him.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The best backs are coming later and later.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea kc is tired of you. We are sick of your loser attitude your a cancer. We are a small city and somehow you managed to fukk it up and get in trouble. Your a loser LJ and a quitter. I have no respect for you as a man or player.

Im like maple as soon as you fire herm. Trade this loser

werebarret

Reaction score
Who needs him, anway?

It's not like we, y'know, run the football anyway >_>

Spread Offense FTW

HeDGi

AnthonyGreen>All
Reaction score
lol i met him outside of JC Penny Outlet Store (For yall KC People , Yall know the one thats connected to the Rainforest Cafe and oak park mall??) ya he was in the parking lot walking to his FRESH ASS CAR - so i walked (kinda ran) up to him and was like "Yo LJ Good Season! You think you can Sign My HAt (It was a KC Fitted ) " he looked back at me ....shut the door ... rolled down the window ... and said " Why? So you can sell that <Censored> on EBay??" Rolled his window up and drove off with me sittin in the parking lot ....... BIGGEST DBAG ever ....

Edit: This was 2 Seasons ago BTW -- I would never had said GOOD SEASON this year... lol

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
get rid of Herm first, then let new coach decide what to do

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LJ was on his way out of KC whether he campaigned for it or not. The guy hasn't been happy since he was drafted by KC.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol i met him outside of JC Penny Outlet Store (For yall KC People , Yall know the one thats connected to the Rainforest Cafe and oak park mall??) ya he was in the parking lot walking to his FRESH ASS CAR - so i walked (kinda ran) up to him and was like "Yo LJ Good Season! You think you can Sign My HAt (It was a KC Fitted ) " he looked back at me ....shut the door ... rolled down the window ... and said " Why? So you can sell that <Censored> on EBay??" Rolled his window up and drove off with me sittin in the parking lot ....... BIGGEST DBAG ever ....

Edit: This was 2 Seasons ago BTW -- I would never had said GOOD SEASON this year... lol
That sounds like typical LJ. I remember in 8th grade when herm had his football camp i went for one day. And all the other players were cool and talked to the teens. LJ didnt even talk to us one of the kids asked for his autograph and he laughed in the kids face.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
I'm sure theres team that could use him. Great running back, horrible attitude. Teams that could use him would be Bengals, Seahawks, Lions and maybe Bucs.

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
LJ was on his way out of KC whether he campaigned for it or not. The guy hasn't been happy since he was drafted by KC.
would you be happy playing for the chiefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%