Lee, Robinson Feel Disrespected, Lee Gets Offer From Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
David Lee and Nate Robinson both feel "disrespected" by the Knicks' lack of urgency to re-sign them, according to a source.

The New York Post has reported that the pair have spoken about their feelings since the free agency period opened earlier this month.

Knicks general manager Donnie Walsh would reportedly love to arrange a three-way deal that would land Carlos Boozer and involve Lee as well.

Via New York Post
Olympiakos is pursuing both Nate Robinson and David Lee, according to a source.

It is not known whether Lee has received an offer or if he has interest in playing overseas. Agent Mark Bartelstein wouldn't confirm whether he had spoken to Olympiakos, but said last week that he was confident Lee would play in the NBA this season.

"I've had a lot of dealings with Olympiakos over the years," said Bartelstein. "I'll never say never, but that's not where we're looking right now."

Lee and Bartelstein are still believed to be seeking a deal worth $10 million annually.

Via New York Daily News

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
David lee just isnt a 10 mill a year player its simple. Nate should take 2.9 the knicks offered.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lee has said he'd take a back loaded contract recently. Maybe his price is starting to drop.

But I understand why both would feel disrespected, its at the point now where we mind as well just resign both.

Give Nate a 4-5mil/5yr deal and Dlee a contract starting at like 6mil over 5 years.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Yeah, Lee should not be making more than maybe $8 Million a year IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%