Law still wants to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
According to the NFL Network, Ty Law believes he could help Dallas or Green Bay advance to the post-season.

Speaking from Florida, the location of his own personal workouts, Law acknowledged conversations with many teams about playing this season. Citing New England, Miami, NY Jets, and Cleveland as teams he has spoken with, Law says at 34-years old, he is ready to sign with a team that can get him another Super Bowl ring.

"I can walk in now and play on Sunday, I just want to go out and play ball. I've been training to play, I'm ready to play, and I want to go play." -AE

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If he wants to play just play he shouldn't be asking for lots of money in one year.. If he wants to play so bad, take a smaller deal.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
exaclty and thats why he's NOT on a team right now. Heck, as a Giants Fan, the way we played last week, i think we could use a CB like him . Ill start the guy any day, just not for too much.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Maybe Law comes back to Pats. pats secondary has been pretty weak so far.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe Law comes back to Pats. pats secondary has been pretty weak so far.
Nah. I think that if the Pats wanted him as a "stop-gap"...they would have brought him in last season.

I personally don't see Ty Law returning to this point. Not for the kind of money he wants.

He wants to play for a Super Bowl contender & right now...Dallas is the probably the weakest team at CB, when I think of Super Bowl contenders.

Even Dallas has made too many investments as of late to consider spending any more money on a veteran CB.

If you want to talk about a realistic team...Ravens. Losing Samari Rolle for the season a couple weeks ago hurt & I think the Ravens believe enough that they can contend in the AFC North...that they might take a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%