Landry Next To Go To Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Houston's Carl Landry may be the next NBA player to turn away offers from NBA teams to cash in overseas, his agent has told the Houston Chronicle.

"Carl would entertain all serious offers," Landry's agent, Buddy Baker, told Houston television station KRIV-TV on Wednesday. "There is serious interest in Carl by both other NBA teams and internationally."

On Wednesday former Hawks forward Josh Childress surprisingly made the jump from the NBA to Euroleague despite being wanted by Atlanta.
They be droppin' like flys.

Yao2deRack

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is a plan to get paid more to Landry's agent which makes me mad that he his even considered an agent! I'm okay with letting Livingston go to Europe for 2 years to get back in better shape to sign with a real team.

VC15

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is a plan to get paid more to Landry's agent which makes me mad that he his even considered an agent! I'm okay with letting Livingston go to Europe for 2 years to get back in better shape to sign with a real team.
Don't you mean Landry?

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
See, I think that's the problem here. What makes these European teams not "real"? They have leagues, players, championships, and etc just like the "regular" NBA teams.

bulls12

Reaction score
See, I think that's the problem here. What makes these European teams not "real"? They have leagues, players, championships, and etc just like the "regular" NBA teams.
Yeah I agree, but most people who are only fans of United States basketball think that the NBA is the only legitimate league and that leagues overseas are just a joke. But the truth is, some of those teams in Europe could probably compete with some of the teams in the NBA.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Do you watch European leagues regularly or is that a educated guess? lol

Cause people are saying that Childress would become a go-to player in Europe plus he would get more money and that's why he bolted. But if that's true why would he be a go-to player in Europe, if he isn't here. Cause the talent is lessened.

I'm sure not all Europe teams are like that but just saying...I'm sure all NBA teams are better than the Europe ones, but I mean I'm just taking a guess here. I could be wrong.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think he'd do better overseas. He'd get a better role on the team and he'd get more money..Besides we will always have another plyer like him in future drafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%