Knicks may deal sixth pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
With the NBA Draft one week away, there's still a debate whether the Knicks will use the sixth pick or trade down. There are indications the Knicks would like to come out of next Thursday night with a point guard-of-the-future, whether in the draft or via trade. Stephon Marbury is entering his final year of his contract, and there isn't another starting point guard on the roster. Toronto's T.J. Ford, Milwaukee's Mo Williams, Indiana's Jamaal Tinsley, whom Walsh drafted, and Portland's Jarrett Jack are on the block. Sources have indicated Raptors general manager Bryan Colangelo, who picks 17th and is looking to move up, has been most active.
http://fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/54550

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know it's a reach at 6, but if we're just gonna trade the 6th for a PG, I'd rather draft DJ Augustin.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DJ's worth it, hes going to be the best point guard out of this class.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
know it's a reach at 6, but if we're just gonna trade the 6th for a PG, I'd rather draft DJ Augustin.
I agree. ive said from the beginning if we werent able to get Rose, Mayo, or Bayless Augustin SHOULD be our pick. None of the players mentioned are 6th pick material maybe Williams (if we get their pick) and Ford (if he can stay healthy) but id rather Augustin But for some reason i feel/hope the sonics are gonna trade down and we'll pick up Bayless.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Sonics arent trading down. They LOVE Bayless. I think they would trade up if he was about to be taken they want him that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%