Kings are the NBA's softest team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
FanNation.com said:
Kings co-owner Joe Maloof shouldn't have blasted coach Reggie Theus two weeks ago, but the family owns the team and can say what it wants. Hey, the Maloofs have their Ma-loot, and I have this space. It's difficult to believe Theus is as nice a guy as he seems. But he's about to "nice" his way right out the door. Winning ugly I know about, but losing ugly is too unsightly to continue for long. Before Theus gets toasted, here's a little butter: The Kings are the softest team in the league. For a moment, there was a thought of softening that statement. On second thought, that statement is on point. For those who believed Ron Artest had to go, well, here is what's left. No doubt, the injury-related absences of Francisco Garcia and Kevin Martin have hurt the Kings. Yet there's no way a team permits the opposition to score so many easy baskets unless it is soft. Neither the presence of Garcia nor Martin will affect that. It's not about a scheme or a system. It's about having tough players on your roster.
Had to post this for Hova just because of the title. ;)

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We suck, ain't no denying it.
I'm actually looking forward to a top 5 pick for the first time in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%