JR Smith vs Mark Cuban II

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not really as J.R. Smith will apparently ignore Cuban in this 2nd Round Playoff match-up:

ESPN said:
Anybody expecting additional fireworks between Denver Nuggets guard J.R. Smith and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is bound to be disappointed the next two weeks.

Smith said Wednesday he plans to ignore Cuban during the Mavericks-Nuggets series. The two got into a shouting match Jan. 13 when Cuban and Smith got into a battle at halftime over an elbow allegedly thrown by Smith at Dallas' Antoine Wright.

Smith wasn't suspended. Cuban was fined $25,000. Cuban responded by blogging and challenging Smith to a steel-cage match. Wright is expected to see time guarding Smith in the seven-game series, which begins Sunday.

"I don't care about Cuban or Wright -- why should I? I play for my team," Smith said, according to The Denver Post. "I just need to go out and play my game."

And if Cuban tries to bait him from a courtside seat? Smith says he won't take it.

"I'm not a big fan of his and I think everybody knows that," Smith said Wednesday, according to the Post. "He's just another thing we have to get by on the way to the championship."
I cannot wait for this series. -AE

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
This one will be interesting

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All marc is gonna do is make AR Smith destroy the mavs.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol speaking of wannabe's, Von Nilla Wafer is a JR wannabe

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
JET will outplay Smith. Write it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%