James Posey Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Click here for full article

The Hornets learned about seven hours before tipoff that the NBA had suspended key reserve James Posey for throwing the ball at the feet of referee Gary Zielinski.

Given that Stu Jackson, the league's discipline czar, witnessed the incident first-hand at Madison Square Garden on Friday, the Hornets couldn't have been surprised at the news.

Still, New Orleans coach Byron Scott said he had hoped the NBA would accept Posey's explanation that he threw Zielinski a bounce pass that inadvertently hit the official.

“If my intent really is to hit you, I'm not going to throw the ball at your feet,” Scott said. “That's all I'm saying. If my intent is to hit you with the ball, I'm going to hit you where I know it can hurt. That's normally right in your nose.”

Wow..LOL Honestly I thought when the ref was walking toward him, I thought the ref was going to swing at posey lol.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bounce pass my ass - that was son intentional. he was trying to make a point without making a complete ass of himself. he knew if he aimed elsewhere, his season would be over

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
wow first time ive seen Posey to something like that lol. But a bounce pass mine as well said it slipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%