Iverson to Bulls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Allen Iverson in Rumored Move To Bulls?

Allen Iverson was traded a couple of seasons ago to the Denver Nuggets. Now that the experiment really has not worked out, the Nuggets are looking to shop around AI this offseason.

An inside source confirms that Iverson is having various teams look at his value. With the summer just heating up, this could be the biggest blockbuster deal.

The big place for Iverson to land is in Chicago. Imagine Derrick Rose and Iverson running the floor? That would be exciting.

A possible trade scenario would involve the Bulls to sign and trade Ben Gordon to the Nuggets with Kirk Hinrich and Joakim Noah for Iverson and Nene Hilario. A couple other players and draft picks could be put in to even out the trade, but this would be the best place for Iverson. Remember, the Nuggets have $10 million of space since trading Camby to the Clippers.
LINK

Rose and AI would be RETARDED, imagine Rose as an understudy to AI.... speechless.

But I like the trade for both teams if it was to go down, Melo would be the sole #1 option, and Gordon could share PT with J.R. they would finally get a point guard in Hinrich and Noah would be a solid "replacement" for Camby. And the Bulls get AI...

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Woah if iverson got in chicago just sick.

BTW i would definetly have to get that jersey.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rose and AI?

talk about running other teams backcourts to death lol I doubt it goes down, but it would be very nice to see.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Wow, how could you guard a Rose and Iverson backcourt in the same game lmao. But this would be a nice trade for both teams.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That trade is perfect...

And then, if the Bulls want to trade for Randolph or Curry... It'd be even better. Not only because I want them gone, but the Bulls need interior scoring, and rebounding... So I guess Randolph, but Curry wouldn't be terrible.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont like this trade...
I think Hinrich needs to be sent for a One for One Deal...
Get someone like Charlie V or a solid big body.
they don't have many strong big bodies downlow.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Even though the Bulls are division rivals I would love for this to happen, they'd be fun to watch. And The Nuggets would be even funner.

Do I think it happens? No. Do I want it to happen? Kinda.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Meh, I don't know about Iverson and Rose. Neither are that good at jump shooting, both will be looking to drive to the lane and get there layups/dunks whatever. They both would want the ball a lot in there hands and I don't know if it would work. Although Iverson would be a great role model. It'd be interesting to see these two play together.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Meh, I don't know about Iverson and Rose. Neither are that good at jump shooting, both will be looking to drive to the lane and get there layups/dunks whatever. They both would want the ball a lot in there hands and I don't know if it would work. Although Iverson would be a great role model. It'd be interesting to see these two play together.
Haha yeah, he can tell him all about practiceeee in the NBA. :lol:

I don't see this happening though. But it would be nice to see IF it did happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%