Heat Worried Wade Will Bolt To Knicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
From realgm.com
Some within the Heat organization are worried that Knicks' Coach Mike D'Antoni will try to integrate himself to Dwyane Wade as an assistant on the U.S. Olympic team this summer, according to The Miami Herald.

New York General Manager Donnie Walsh has made it known that he would like to clear up cap space for the summer of 2010, during which players like Wade, LeBron James, and Chris Bosh will all become free agents.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i hope he does bolt

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That'd be awesome if he went to the Knicks. Im really rooting for Knicks to get back to a respectable team in the league.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cool It'd be good to get Wade out of are division

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If this happens I'll kill Pat Riley. But, D'Antoni will want to do that with all the Olympics players like LeBron, Howard, Bosh, etc., so should I go post this article in other forums as well for those teams? "Some within the Heat organization." So the towel boy counts as well? Please, when a player/coach says it I'll believe it. For now, Wade is staying in Miami until his contract is up, and by that time we will have him with a nice set of players around him and we will have exclusive rights to sign him to a wooping big contract that he deserves. Unless the Knicks can offer $16M+ a year, probably a lot more, good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%