Harrington get new gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
METAIRIE, La. (AP) - The "piano man," Joey Harrington, has landed a new gig in the birthplace of jazz. He'll be playing third fiddle behind Saints starting quarterback Drew Brees and backup Mark Brunell.

Harrington signed with the Saints and participated in his first practice Friday at the team's suburban training center, a day before the Saints were set to leave for Sunday's game at Denver.

"When I say it's going to be a great fit, I think it's in all areas," Harrington said. "You've got the weapons, so you're going to win some games. You've got a great coach who knows how to use them and you've got two great quarterbacks here. ... That's the biggest thing for me now is just to take a step back, get my feet under me and learn the best that I can. See what it's like to be on a team that wins some games."

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
...and to think that this guy was once a huge favorite to win the Heisman Trophy and the 3rd overall pick in the '02 draft.

I'll be the first to admit that he got a raw deal with the Lions...but after seeing him through Miami & Atlanta, I am glad to say that he is finally where he belongs: 3rd string.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Yeah I think its been a dissapointing career for Harrington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%