Foye Getting Closer To Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
From realgm.com
Randy Foye, who suffered a stress fracture in his left kneecap during training camp, is scheduled to have another evaluation Monday, and preliminary reports are positive.

"Hopefully, he'll be cleared to go. He has no pain or anything," Wittman said.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That should help them out....a little bit.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Al Jefferson is a BEAST. Looks like the Wolves trade for KG will play out better then expected he's averaging 20 and 12.

But Foye should help them out alot, but they'll still have the #1 pick in the draft...Beasley and Big Al? SCARY.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Al Jefferson is a BEAST. Looks like the Wolves trade for KG will play out better then expected he's averaging 20 and 12.

But Foye should help them out alot, but they'll still have the #1 pick in the draft...Beasley and Big Al? SCARY.
I do agree.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

I don't know Beasley showed that he wasn't ready to play against a tough school. He had like what 6 points, or was it 2? But they should just take the best available overall player I think.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think of the best prospects coming out this year, Minnesota and OJ Mayo make the most sense.

What about a:

C: Al Jefferson
PF: Filler (FA or draft pick)
SF: Gerald Green
SG: OJ Mayo
PG: Randy Foye

Bench: Brewer, Telfair, Gomes, McCants, Richard

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know Beasley showed that he wasn't ready to play against a tough school. He had like what 6 points, or was it 2? But they should just take the best available overall player I think.
Yea but they also have to draft on what they need. So say Mayo is the best he would help them but they don't need him.
Beasley is there pick.

Then again the Lottery could screw them. :headsmack:

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Have you seen who he's playing with? if K-State had a real PG and a better gameplan he'd still be averaging 30 and 20, he is more NBA ready then anyone in last years draft.

The players at K-State are selfish and could probably care less if Beasley was there or not (w/ the exeption of Bill walker) whenever they run a play for him, if he's being doubled in the post they give up in the play totally. I watched the 5 pt game and trust me it wasnt his fault at all.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Speaking of K-State, I'm still hoping the Mavericks can land Bill Walker late in the first round. Can't hit a jumper but we need a highflyer/athlete. I'm tired of getting guys like Eddie Jones or Deaven George, good players, but not athletic, and we usually get hurt against more athletic teams (i.e. Warriors and Suns)

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Have you seen who he's playing with? if K-State had a real PG and a better gameplan he'd still be averaging 30 and 20, he is more NBA ready then anyone in last years draft.

The players at K-State are selfish and could probably care less if Beasley was there or not (w/ the exeption of Bill walker) whenever they run a play for him, if he's being doubled in the post they give up in the play totally. I watched the 5 pt game and trust me it wasnt his fault at all.
Well I watched clips from that game and he was missing shots he normally nailed. A wide open jumper out on the perimeter to, his shots just weren't falling.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Honestly they need a REAL PG, but right now they have the #1 pick and it would be stupid to take Augustin, or Collison at 1. Rose isnt a REAL PG he's more of a Dwayne Wade type player. But it wouldnt hurt them if they took him at one. But I still pick Beasley....two dominante athletic bigman that can score in bunches is VERY RARE to get. last time I remember a duo like that: David Robinson and Tim Duncan. And we all know what happened with that.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well I watched clips from that game and he was missing shots he normally nailed. A wide open jumper out on the perimeter to, his shots just weren't falling.

clips dont do games justice, he only took like 5 shots the whole game, and that was the teams fault and the coaches fault for that. honestly if they had a good coach they would still be in the top 25.

You cant get hot when you only take 5 shots in a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%