Ford Vows He'll Be Back This Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
From realgm.com
Raptor guard T.J. Ford smiled throughout a brief interview session Friday morning and promised he would be back on the court this season.

Officially, the Raptors call the latest injury an arm stinger, but it is related to Ford's neck and spinal column, and that makes it frightening for his fans and friends, including those who recall his college career at the University of Texas.

Ford has suffered several spinal injuries because he suffers from a congenital condition called spinal stenosis, a narrowing of the spinal column. Surgery fused two vertebrae in the summer of 2004, when he was with the Milwaukee Bucks and he missed the entire 2004-05 season.

"Any time you go out on a stretcher is definitely a scary moment for everybody in the building," Ford said of his most recent stretcher ride. "And then they're showing it additionally on TV all around the world, and people were definitely worried. I just appreciate all the people that supported me and were praying for me."

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
IMO he shouldnt try to rush back, his health is much more important then basketball.

.loggie

Reaction score
I'M SO GLAD HE'S COMING BACK <3. He was playing well in that Atlanta game.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good, he is a great player. He shouldn't end his career. I only have one bit of advice.

Don't lay the ball up when Horford is around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%