Eddy Curry to MIA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
According to the NY Daily News, the Heat and Spurs are interested in Eddy Curry. Why? I couldn’t tell you. But if the Knicks can get back anything of value – ranging from a bag of potato chips to a new member of their dance squad – they’ll make out like bandits.

Talk about value, the Heat may be willing to trade D’Antoni favorite Shawn Marion, but a potential deal is intially complicated because of unequal salaries. I’ll say it now - if the Knicks add The Matrix to their roster and only have to give up Curry, they could be a surprisingly dangerous ball club.
-- Article is a little old.. 10 days but it's something Ive heard for a while now. Dime Magazine is where I read this

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think I trade a wad of chewed gum for Eddy Curry!

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Whoever wrote this is right, if we're able to get any kind of value for Curry its a steal.

But the Heat do DESPERATLEY need a big body down low, they are raped inside whenever they play a team with size.

Sounds like we're cleaning house, keeping the players that truly want to turn this franchise around.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Whoever wrote this is right, if we're able to get any kind of value for Curry its a steal.

But the Heat do DESPERATLEY need a big body down low, they are raped inside whenever they play a team with size.

Sounds like we're cleaning house, keeping the players that truly want to turn this franchise around.
Sweeping house isn't the word.

*Knock Knock*
HOUSE CLEANING!
*Come in this franchise needs a good clean*

D'Antoni is saying GTFOH! LBJ here we come!

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope all these trades go down, all the players we're rumored to trade, need to be traded. We'll obviously be a lottery team, but at least that gives us a shot at Jennings or Rubio...

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope all these trades go down, all the players we're rumored to trade, need to be traded. We'll obviously be a lottery team, but at least that gives us a shot at Jennings or Rubio...
I think the Knicks will be a Playoff team with all these trades honestly.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
C - ?
PF - Chandler/Lee
SF - Marion
SG - Richardson/Mobley
PG - Duhon/Nate

I dont see that as a playoffs team, but Ill take it if it is. But in order for it to work with this deal we'd have to add Jerome James, I think it can still happen since he's expiring...

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
C - ?
PF - Chandler/Lee
SF - Marion
SG - Richardson/Mobley
PG - Duhon/Nate

I dont see that as a playoffs team, but Ill take it if it is. But in order for it to work with this deal we'd have to add Jerome James, I think it can still happen since he's expiring...

David Lee can play Center or Rose.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
True, we'd be undersized though, but I think D'Antoni would put Lee at center.

Or we can add Marbury, since Miami has been rumored to have interest in him and they add Blount...

Either way I hope it happens

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
True, we'd be undersized though, but I think D'Antoni would put Lee at center.

Or we can add Marbury, since Miami has been rumored to have interest in him and they add Blount...

Either way I hope it happens
Yeah!
I don't think MIA wants to pay 20 Mil.
They rather buy him out and pay him a MLE.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mikki Moore for Eddy Curry FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%