Drew Gooden to Mavs

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He provides them with good depth and when he plays hard he can be really solid. The issue is he never really plays hard.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good signing by the Spurs.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If this were the NBA SL the MAvs would have had the best offseason ever by getting Shawn Marion and Drew Gooden lmao

IDK how I feel about IDK the contract status or what his role is going to be

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good signing, you guys needed depth in the frontcourt.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
[quote name='Gooden's Twitter']DrewGooden Dallas here I come!!!
29 minutes ago from TwitterFon[/quote]

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Decent signing, he's like a cheap version of Boozer except he's more inconsistent. He can get 12 and 10 on any night even off the bench, but he'll also give that up or even more. But if he plays hard like Young said then tis could be good for you guys. You guys are still fifth at best.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dallas is top 3 in my books.

1. LA
2. SA
3. DAL
4. DN

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No, I say LA/SA/POR/DEN/DAL. But really you could say Portland, Denver and Dallas could all swap eachother out through out the season. Those three will battle it out in the standings all season. The West is even stronger now, Dallas Portland and Denver could all finish with close to 50 wins and still be in fifth place... damn

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Like I said before, Portland needs 1 more season before they are true contenders. They will finish 5th or 6th.

As for Denver, I like them a lot. But they haven't done anything to improve this off-season really, while everyone else has improved around them. Billups there during training camp will help but I don't think they can finish higher than Dallas.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not saying Portland is a contender.. I'm just saying they can finish third, but those 3/4/5 spots will all have great teams. Billups was there almost all season, a training camp doesn't really mean anything now lol. But they should have tried for something like you said.

K.Fresh

Reaction score
Great pickup.

The Mavs get a guy who can play solid role player minutes behind Dirk, they can play them both on the court at the same time versus softer or smaller teams.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Good signing with the loss of Bass. RealGM states the deal is a one year deal worth $4.5 Million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%