Drew Gooden could become available come March 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Kings would gladly take a discount to buy him out. Which makes you wonder if Cleveland would want him back to shore up its frontcourt -- they're familiar with him, after all, for better or worse. The only sticking point here is Gooden's groin injury, which might keep him shelved too long for contenders to be interested.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
maybe to the cavs so the cavs would have two people who have heads shaped like eggs in Z and gooden?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Or he'll go to the C's to help them beat the Cavs?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He can come to L.A.
he was a Laker fan up until he got drafted by the Grizzlies. He was even rooting for L.A. in the 2002 Finals >.< his last Finals as a regular citizen.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope we buy him out. Let JT and Hawes get big time minutes and Diogu will get some time also.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Gooden shouldn't go back to Cavs, that's a fact... maybe he can go to play for Sac-Town... it'd be a good place for him...

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't even want him back in Cleveland to be honest. Extremely inconsistent and he doesn't play defense. Also he will not pass out of the paint, and doesn't pass the ball in general. I would rather give Hickson minutes then Gooden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%