Dirk Suspended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
NEW YORK, March 5, 2008 – Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mavericks has been suspended one game without pay, and his Flagrant Foul, Penalty One against Andrei Kirilenko of the Utah Jazz has been upgraded to a Flagrant Foul, Penalty Two, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President, Basketball Operations.
The incident occurred with 7:04 remaining in the first period of the Mavericks’ 116-110 loss to the Jazz on Monday, March 3 at EnergySolutions Arena.

Nowitzki will serve his suspension when the Mavericks host the Houston Rockets Thursday, March 6 at American Airlines Center
Am I the only one who cracked up?

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What was funny was Dirk pwning AK47. lmao, two players who many look at as weak going at it. <3
Russia vs. Germany <3

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Players shouldn't be suspended for accidents....did Mikki Moore get suspended for KOing GWall??? I don't think he did. Accidents shouldn't be suspensions...IMO....unless its a VERY BRUTAL accident.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yeah, but Stu Jackson the person who hands out the suspensions hates the Mavs because of Mark Cuban. He is always never afraid to hand out a fine to the Mavs. But I could see where he is coming from, don't know if it was worth a 1 game suspension though, might as well just have kicked him out of the Utah game since it was in the first 3 minutes of the game it occured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%