3. Andrew Bynum
4. Raymond Felton
5. Rodney Stuckey
6. Richard Jefferson
7. David Lee
8. Rashard Lewis
9. Andre Iguodala
10. Daniel Gibson

Idk how i feel about this list. RJ is solid and i like felton. But i can disagree with iggy he's been a overrated this season for us.

http://dimemag.com/2008/11/the-10-most-ove...ers-in-the-nba/

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think most of the list is fine, I don't see how Bibby is overrated, it's not like he's been talked up this year or anything and he's always been a solid player.

Same goes for Richard Jefferson, he was traded into a bad team, I don't think many expected him to do much over there and he has always been a good scorer and in the shadow of Vince Carter and Jason Kidd.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I think Bynum is way over-hyped. I mean the guy hasnt even scored 15ppg in a season or even 10rpg for a full season. I just think he hasnt done anything substantial.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Rodney Stuckey is well deserved to be on this list, he is not the next great superstar like many people think he is...

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
-Bynum might be overhyped, but he isnt overrated. i know no one here has watched him lately so you probably dont know that he's a defensive beast and he has some NICE post moves. he's really improving and getting back to last seasons form. he definitely changes the dynamic of the line-up

SMH

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd say Lee, Lewis, and Felton are underrated and in no way overrated at all. I don't understand how they think that

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont agree with most of this list. Aside from Deng and Boobie and maybe Iggy.

Bibby is on the downward slope in his career.
Like Mexi said Bynum is more overhyped then overrated.
Felton isnt really talked of enough or given enough "spotlight" to be considered for this
Stuckey is alot like Bynum, overhyped
Lee... Well Im a Knick fan
RJ is in a whole new sytem, he needs time
Shard is just overpaid

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If thats the case then LeBron is a tad overrated if you listen to Dime...

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How is Bibby overrated?
He isnt ever in the All Star game, and noone hypes him.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As some of you have said, Bynum is overhyped, not over rated. Over rated means that people are over rating what someone has ALREADY achieved. The case with Bynum is people are over exaggerating what he is GOING to achieve. This list is pretty crap IMO. Vince Carter has to be there.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
Half of these players shouldn't be on the list... Bibby and Jefferson are definitely not overrated.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
1. Mike Bibby - On the downside of his career, but he's no longer one of the 'better' Point Guards in the NBA.
2. Luol Deng - Having a poor year so far, has yet to maximize the full potential like people thought he could after he scored 18.8 PPG in 2006-07.
3. Andrew Bynum - More 'overhyped' than 'overrated'. Most Laker fans think he's the next elite Center, which is far from true.
4. Raymond Felton - Good rookie and sophomore season, but didn't progress much, hence why DJ Augustin was selected.
5. Rodney Stuckey - Like Bynum, he's very overhyped by Piston fans. He's not a future All-Star, sorry Rip and Pugz.
6. Richard Jefferson - I wouldn't really say he's too overrated.
7. David Lee - Maybe the most overrated player in the league if you ask me. Seriously, he had one good game, and it wasn't even a real game...
8. Rashard Lewis - He's more overpaid than he is overrated, but he's still a bit overrated. When his shot isn't falling, it's hard for him to be a serious presence.
9. Andre Iguodala - What's wrong with him? He was perfectly capable of being 'the guy' last year, and now that you have another star on your team you can't be that anymore?
10. Daniel Gibson - He's a bit overrated after the 2006-07 ECFs, but he's been very good in his role.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't get how Stuckey is overrated? He's in his 2nd year in the league..

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Obviously they were throwing guys in there that they felt were over"hyped" as well.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't really get when he was hyped, but ok lol.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anyone that went to Texas isn't overrated.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't really get when he was hyped, but ok lol.
lets see
in the playoffs last season when Chauncey couldnt play. he filled in nicely and everyone was like he's the next best PG

then when they traded Chauncey to give this kid some more time this season as well as the future

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol at cc assumption of david lee. Stuckey will be nice down the road. And I like felton as well. He proably just needs a new situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%