David Booth on the trade block?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Love seeing some positive responses guys. It’s a shame that the NHL has such parity. Normally a .500 record would have a team on the cusp of a playoff berth but not this year.
I agree. Go with Vokey the way he’s playing. And of course this regime won’t throw money around so cavalierly like the previous ones. Guys like Santorelli, Matthias, Garrison ..etc are happy to be in the league and would take far less than the Olesz’ of the world. I’m a Higgy fan so it was great to see him finally convert a breakaway. Maybe he’ll stop pressing like Stephen Weiss has and just let it flow.

Don’t be stunned if David Booth is on the trading block.

What do you think?

P.S. Welcome back longtime Panthers beat writer Steve Gorten tonight as he steps in for me after covering the Duke-UM game Sunday.
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_hockey_panthers/2011/01

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pure speculation.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Yeah I know, it's just kind of interesting though because David Booth is a guy they were thought to be building around.

RJ.

Reaction score
They will try to do like new york islanders .. giving everything that is good for them to get players for the futur that will be good only in the future after being well dev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%