DA dimisses Merriman accustions

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So much for that "judgement day" Tila Tequila was promising her friends on Twitter.

The District Attorney's office has officially dismissed Tila Nguyen's accusations against Merriman and ruled that they will not file charges. This comes after the D.A. completed a 3-day investigation into the incident. Merriman is off the hook as far as a criminal trial is concerned...however Tequila's lawyers are already promising that a civil suit will be filed.

The Chargers' linebacker was arrested on September 6th after allegations that he choked the former reality star, threw her down and then kept her hostage in his home.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looks like she may be uh, lying?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I posted this in the other thread.

None the less, just another hoe trying to get paid, just happens that she's a C List celebrity lol.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
She just needed the publicity... Can't believe an attention whore.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
lol, this woman is a <Censored>ing idiot.

The corrupt SD DA let woman-beater Shawne get away so now he's gonna go out and continue 2 party and do what he does 2 women in my picture

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
She's a complete dumbass, I never liked her and I'll continue to hate her. At the sametime, Shwane does look like a woman beater lol.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
She's a complete dumbass, I never liked her and I'll continue to hate her. At the sametime, Shwane does look like a woman beater lol.
Wanna see a wife-beater?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haha, Shawne looks crazy though.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
She picked the perfect target in Shawne when it comes to trying to exploit a celebrity, she just played the game completely wrong.

Its funny if you search "@OfficialTila" on twitter all you see is people supporting Shawne and attacking her. She's also losing followers like crazy.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
She picked the perfect target in Shawne when it comes to trying to exploit a celebrity, she just played the game completely wrong.

Its funny if you search "@OfficialTila" on twitter all you see is people supporting Shawne and attacking her. She's also losing followers like crazy.
The <Censored> still has like 250,000...

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haha most guys I've seen defending her are the guys that look desperate just to get some and the guys spittin weak game. "Would have never done that to you if you have given me a shot" WTF LMAO

She'll still have mass followers just because of her looks/body. There are some people she actually attracts as hard as it is to believe.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I'd hit it, I'm not gonna lie, but no way in hell would I date that skank.

And yeah, most of the guys that are her followers are obese, zit-ridden, teenage anime fans.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
this may not have happened but Merriman is still a douchebag

btw I couldn't help but lol at this comment

RT @janibear ur making me cry. UR truly my rolemodel & some of UR amazing quotes were printed out 4 my locker.Hes not gonna get away w/ this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%