• Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Its the day these games will be played, so I just had to post this. Its a tough choice and anyone can win. I think Ravens are going to win the AFC, and then (this ones even tougher) i guess the Eagles will win. Westbrook will have sort of a comeback game with 70-90 rushing yards. He'll be out there for a lot of passes, and McNabb will be playing almost as well as he did in the meeting a while ago.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
I'm gunna go with the underdogs and say Baltimore and Arizona. Mostly because that's who I want to win.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ravens and Eagels

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I WANT the Ravens to win but I just don't see any other scenario playing out but "Steelers vs Eagles". Why? Because this guy has already heard enough of Steelers and Eagles from the people that live around me.

Even on the Penna Turnpike, it's "Go Steelers, Go Eagles" on the digital road signs.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I went with Steelers Cardinals. I think Cardinals still got one of the best offenses, and Boldin's going to be playing, I believe. Their defense may have been a shock last week, but I think their riding enough momentum to push past the Eagles in a close, high scoring game.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Steelers over Ravens.

I want the Cards to go because they have never gone, but I want my boy DeSean to make a Superbowl. Idk, but I think the Cards will win.

Gtown81

Reaction score
everybody starts voting the cards now that the game is half way done, lol

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
hey! I voted for them when the topic started.

you make too many assumptions, lol.

Gtown81

Reaction score
hey! I voted for them when the topic started.

you make too many assumptions, lol.
well when I voted for Arizona it was 7-1 for the Eagles, but then when the second half is over I check and the Cards have 4 more votes

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I know the first game is already over, and the outcome was the Cards winning, but I picked the Eagles, because that`s who I thought would win it. Even though the game is over and done with, i`m not going to lie and say I wanted Cards to beat Eagles(Although, I am glad to see them make it since they haven`t before).

The other game, I picked Ravens over Steelers. I dont hate the Steelers or anything, I just want to see Ravens make it, and also would like to see the vet in Warner vs. the rook in Flacco. Would be an interesting matchup. So far, things aren`t looking that way though.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
well I voted like an hour after u did. Just check my post, chief.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
then reword your sentences.
you said u voted. It was 7-1
then you say at halftime its 7-4, so your hinting those 3 votes came during the game.

Gtown81

Reaction score
I really don't care about rewording my sentence. And I said 4 more votes meaning to add 4+1 equaling 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%