Bucks unveil alternate road uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
From nba.com
MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Bucks unveiled a new red alternate road uniform on Tuesday night at the Bradley Center during the 2008-09 Season Subscriber tip-off party. The alternate road uniform, to be worn for the first time at the team’s home opener on Saturday, November 1, is inspired by the Bucks 1971 NBA Championship season uniforms.

The alternate jersey, designed by the Bucks, the NBA and Adidas, will be worn as many as 15 times and utilize the same classic trim, waistband and short taping as the title team, but with a unique reversal of the original color scheme. All of the colors have been revised with Bucks deep red serving as the body of the uniform, replacing forest green. In addition, the Bucks new word mark and number font, introduced in 2006 as part of a new logo and uniform launch, is utilized.

Bucks players surprised season subscribers in attendance with the new uniform during the party’s introduction of the team by each displaying their new red jersey. The jersey then served as each player’s nameplate during the team’s autograph session.

Fans may order the new Bucks authentic red road alternate jersey at Bucks.com for delivery no later than October 15. Jerseys ordered before midnight on Wednesday, September 24 will be shipped free.

The new Bucks red road alternate jersey will appear in the NBA Live ‘09 video game launch to debut on October 7.

The last time the Bucks featured an alternate road jersey was during the 1996-97 season.

The new jersey will be worn at one other home game after Opening Night, that being on Saturday, November 29 when the Bucks host Cleveland at the Bradley Center.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hate it, when teams have an alternate jersey that is a totally different design eg. Mavericks, Wizards (gold one) and now the Bucks. But in saying that, there Jerseys are my favourite Bucks ones since Bogut has been drafted, so I HAVE to fine one now :)

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
Definitely look better than the Wizards alternate...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They aren't THAT bad, they have a cool retro feel to it.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would pay good money for a Bogut one of them.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
those are so raw. i love 'em
old school remixed. awesome

.loggie

Reaction score
i LOVE the white trim, it brings the old school touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%