Birdman Still Flying In Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Nuggets and forward Chris Andersen have agreed to a five-year deal that could be worth as much as $26 million, according to the player's manager.

"We're ecstatic to stay in the community," manager Mark Bryant said.

Andersen will make $3.7 million next season in the backloaded and incentive-based contract. He had a number of suitors, but said all along that he wanted to remain in Denver.

Via Denver Post

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We knew he would, but I wonder what other moves Denver will make. All the elites are making moves, but Denver has yet to do anything "big".

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They don't have much they can trade to get something big. They should be fine. They'll get to go through a training camp with Billups, even though he was their most of the year, that should help some.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Good deal I guess. I mean, Chris a nice part of the team but I think 5 years is too much, he is already 31. Maybe 3 would of been good.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Seems a little long especially since it's heavily back loaded. We'll see though.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
as long as he stays away from trouble and gives the same amount of effort, its a good deal.

but i think this is probably gonna blow up in their faces. i doubt he'll repeat what he did last season for the next 5 years. i guess its not really that much money anyways though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%