Beasley's Defense Costing Him Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Heat rookie forward Michael Beasley has been reduced to a spectator in the fourth quarter of recent games. He has started in the 12 games and is averaging 30.2 minutes, but he sat for much of the fourth quarter in four of the past five games. As the Heat mounted a 17-point, second-half comeback during a 101-95 loss to the Raptors on Wednesday, Beasley watched. ''If I was the coach, I would have stayed with that lineup, too,'' Beasley said. Spoelstra continues to require youngsters such as Beasley to be accountable defensively. Beasley's defense continues to lag behind his offensive skills, but Spoelstra is pleased with his improvement.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hes gotta learn that he actually has to guard his man now that hes a pro. I dont think thatll happen anytime soon though...

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hes gotta learn that he actually has to guard his man now that hes a pro. I dont think thatll happen anytime soon though...
Reminds why he wasn't the first pick.
To see Beasly move his feet is like seeing Telfair dunking.
It isn't going to happen anytime soon.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont put all the blame on him though. In college he did what he wanted and no one complained. Hes still doing that and his coaches should break that habit. Cant just let him doze off on the bench anymore. Seeing less pt may be good for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%