Baron And His Stolen Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A laptop containing "a variety of private images" of Baron Davis has been stolen and his lawyers are threatening legal action if the material is published.

Counsel for Davis sent news outlets a letter threatening legal action over the personal photos, videos, and audio stored on the computer.

Davis's counsel reported that the laptop theft has been reported to police, who are "investigating the matter." The photos and videos "depict, among other things, a variety of private images of our client, his associates and his colleagues," wrote lawyer William J. Briggs, II. Davis "had a reasonable expectation of enjoying total privacy with regard to the images," Briggs added.

Via TheSmokingGun.com
What kind of pictures? Gay photo's, pictures of him doing drugs, dressed like a chick? Let the speculation begin..

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Hahaha. What kind of pictures is right. Please publish them Mr. Thief?

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Baron does so much sh-t for the community, I really hope this isn't published. Guy doesn't deserve it.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
i bet its not even that serious prolly just him and a chick

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It has to be something embarrasing, he wouldnt make this big a deal of it, if it were just photos of him and women.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Baron does so much sh-t for the community, I really hope this isn't published. Guy doesn't deserve it.
On the flip side, can you say any person deserves to have their private affairs put out there to the public? I don't care what they do in their free time, no one really deserves it.

I don't want to know about his images or see them. I hope they aren't published either

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I want to know how it was stolen in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%