AiR_YeEzY's NBA Mock Draft V1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Stephen Curry that low? Ty Lawson that low?

Wow.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lawson isnt going to be a high pick, I figure high to low 20's.

As for Curry, he isnt going to be anything special in the NBA, he's like alot of guards today who are too small to play SG but dont have the PG skills to play the position in the league. But I still think he'll be a mid round pick.

I cant say Im mad at the Jeff Teague pick for my Knicks, but we are in more need of a big man, and depending on who we have to let go, whether its Nate or DLee, I think the draft pick will be made to take their spot.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lawson isnt going to be a high pick, I figure high to low 20's.

As for Curry, he isnt going to be anything special in the NBA, he's like alot of guards today who are too small to play SG but dont have the PG skills to play the position in the league. But I still think he'll be a mid round pick.

I cant say Im mad at the Jeff Teague pick for my Knicks, but we are in more need of a big man, and depending on who we have to let go, whether its Nate or DLee, I think the draft pick will be made to take their spot.
The question is whether Steve Nash will be early terminated. I think they should look at the Combo Guard/Point Guard and Teague could play a SG in DAntoni's system.

Shawn Marion does become a FA and he's familiar with the system. I think you'll see Nate traded with a sign-and-trade this off-season.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Stephen Curry that low? Ty Lawson that low?

Wow.
What? Ty Lawson is going to be nice but not Tyreke Evans, Brandon Jennings, Ricky Rubio nice... Plus your bias because your are a UNC fan... Ty is nice but nothing more then a 15-30 and health is now an issue?

I can honestly see Stephen have the Jameer Nelson effect. I've seen mocks where he falls to pick 25. He's good but very inconsistent from three and lacks PG skills badly.

One of the iffy picks here is Darren Collison to Cleveland and Omar Cassipi to Minnesota. I think Cleveland needs to find a legit PG to back up Mo Williams. He can also play some dingy defense and lock down. He's mature and ready for the league whether as a backup or not. Plus this moves Boobie to SG as a natural position.

Omar over Johnny Flynn was a tough decision. I think they need to develop some talent overseas and save some money. This is the best talent in Europe but if Minnesota takes Johnny Flynn with this pick I think the Lakers will take Luis Scola. He's a passing PF who could excel in LA...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Detroit has 2 1st round picks?

I like your picks for us, but I'd rather have Monroe with that first pick. And Derozan with the 2nd. But if we go with your picks I'd be happy.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
when did the heat trade their 09 pick??

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah there is something wrong with this. I'm almost positive Detroit doesn't have 2 1st round picks.

VC15

Reaction score
Yeah, Detroit only has one according to NBADraft.net.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn you Kraig getting me all pumped. :/

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Getting me all shocked wondering like wtf happened to our pick lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
At 16 we wouldn't take a combo forward, we need a SF or C. And with Demar there and Dumars love at having guards I think we'd take him...

Dumars would think of the future with Stuckey and Demar then Aaron backing up Demar.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Demar is going top 10 I believe. At lowest he won't fall past 12 and no he won't be in detroit. You guys have rip and stuck and tay and affalo.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
TYO, if DeRozan were to fall that far, we would take him for sure.

Think about it, would you rather have him or a center that isn't very promising?

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If he falled yeah. But rip your smart you know during workouts his athletic ability and potential is too great not to go top 12. You also realize he's been playing out of his mind since the pac 10 tourney.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I know. He won't fall to us, but if he did somehow we would take him.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Collison is available by then, the lakers should take him
He's a leader, can shoot the 3, tough on D, thats what we need. Farmar is ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%