2008-2009 Bulls Schedule Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

R6Vox

Reaction score
http://www.nba.com/bulls/schedule

This is awful....

First game of season is against Skiles and Boylan....if we lose that game, it will seriously place a big dark cloud over the rest of the season.

Also....

We've been limited to just 11 nationally televised games....last year (the year we were poised to go to the Eastern Conference Finals) we were given 21 nationally televised games (although the last two games scheduled for ESPN were dropped in favor of Celtics games, go figure).

So this along with my 15 games from WGN America adds up to just 26 televised games this year for me.....I think I need to get Direct TV with NBA League Pass....anyone else have league pass? Is it any good?

bulls12

Reaction score
I sure wish they'd show more than just 15 games on WGN. I actually get that channel up here, so it's nice to watch the Bulls play on TV every once in a while.

R6Vox

Reaction score
Yeah I know, unfortuately the NBA limits them to just 15 games a season which is crap considering they're one of the top 5 most popular teams and the most profitable.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I know, unfortuately the NBA limits them to just 15 games a season which is crap considering they're one of the top 5 most popular teams and the most profitable.
Yeah but people would rather see good teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%